Thursday, May 27, 2010

00-RAISER DESIGNER COLOR VER.

Late again in posting a post in my blog ( so ashamed though.....). Guess I still have a long way to go before being a good blogger. Anyway, just going through my semester break, and I guess I reeeaaalllyyy over-exhausted in learning Architecture......

BTW, here's a picture of my own 1/100 00-RAISER DESIGNER COLOR VER, which I'm very proud of........



The only machine that is able to fully utilize the Twin Drive System's Trans-Am....


This model kit is quite catchy to my eyes, really......


i don't know how, but it seems quite impossible to make lots of pose for the 00-RAISER unless you are quite skilled........


Extra decals does make this kit better looking than its original 1/100 kit though (the only reason I don't regret buying the Designer Color Ver.).;p

No comments:

Post a Comment