Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SHOWS WORTH WATCHING.


Title speaks for all.

This crossed my mind for a while as I haven't seriously watch TV for a long time. And I discovered it at TV2 at 6pm, called BEAUTIFUL COOKING. read their wiki here.

Yup, the show's a Chinese show. If you are a racist, leave immediately. My point is I'm trying to be a Malaysian that can be tolerant towards other races too. BTW, if you're married/ have girlfriend/ have family, you're advised not to watch it with them. Unless you wanted to be called a pervert (menggatal kata orang tua2).

A show with a lot of beautiful girls (usually TVB celebrities) wearing short pants (
sometimes bikini if filming takes place at beach), USUALLY the girls are in groups of 5+-.

Interpret the rest yourselves, I need a nap before class tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment