Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Day in Comic Fiesta 2009 in Sunway Pyramid

Seems I had to edit my blog so I can put in other posts besides Gundam models this time. (Don't worry, Gunplas will always be a priority in here). To start with, my plan got a bit sidetracked on Sunday 20th Dec when I heard about a Comic Fiesta being held in Sunway Pyramid.

The front cover of Comic Fiesta 09 hand out that I got....

So, I abandoned my original plan of reviewing next Gundam model I had and go to Sunway. And man....it sure is a paradise there.

To enter, everyone had to pay MYR 15.00 for a 1-day ticket(you get a paper wristband,so lose it, and you had to pay for another). The event kick-off at about 11 a.m, but I got there at about 1 p.m, so I miss the opening ceremony(like I miss it a lot!!!!)

Wasted no time in my camwhoring session.

Eventhough its a comic fiesta, you still can't miss the sight of cosplayers and gamers

I didn't get to snap a lot during that time as I was busy focusing myself on the stage,which is showing a cosplay competition. But I did manage to take a pic of Lenne cosplayer singing '1000 Words' and the MC interviewing Kurosaki Ichigo 2nd Hollow form.

>"Can you change your dressphere on the stage now?" seems to be a perverted question, better don't ask...

>"Hey, no Cero is allowed in here man!"

Mostly, people came to buy some hard-to-get items such as doujins work, limited items on sale,and of course, TO HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHY PARADISE WITH THE COSPLAYERS!!!
Man, I can only take a few shots as I am too awed at the cosplayers (for God's sake, I swear I only recognize half of the characters!!!!)

Oh Yuna, will you sing me a song in my bed? Just kidding...

I dunno what is she cosplaying, but she sure is cute, so she deserved to be here. Meow~~~~

Edward Elric is doing alchemy here, so the organizer had to stop him.Oops, did I say he, I mean SHE....

I don't have the courage to ask her on date as I fear the Clone Trooper besides her...

No comments:

Post a Comment