Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MG MS XXXG-01W Wing Gundam Ver. Ka

Hi, this blog contain pictures about my first ever MG Gundam model. The main Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Wing Gundam. I thought about buying it since it has a discount price (actually I was planning on buying 1/100 Saviour Gundam from MS Gundam SEED Destiny).And I can't complain, it is certainly a beauty like an angel..;p

This model took me about 3 week to finish as I don't do any airbrushing or painting (just assembling and lining)

As an amateur modeler, I can admit there will be some mistake on the lining and assembling. The model is quite detail for a MG version, I have no complaint about it.;p




This model is a beauty too when it transformed to its Bird Mode.And guess what???It wasn't quite complicated as I expected. Just a bit of twisting at the arm and leg, putting its Shield and Buster Rifle on its head, and its ready to launch!!!





However, I'm not quite satisfied with its arm part. I don't know if other Wing Gundam got the same problem, but the arm part can't hold the Buster Rifle in Lock-in position like Dynames did. And the shoulder get detached easily its quite annoying.



And since its finger is a flexible-type, it is quite hard to hold the Buster Rifle with one hand.So I tended to make the model hold its beam saber a lot (and I can't complain, it certainly looks better holding the beam saber!!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment