Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NG 1/100 Scale ZGMF-X23S - Saviour Gundam

Greetings to all of you who loves Gundam series and Gunpla fans. This is my second post about my Gundam collection. I don't know why, but I seem to have a strong admiration on Gundam that can transform.So, I bought a second 1/100 scale Gundam that is piloted by Athrun Zala in Gundam SEED Destiny, the Saviour Gundam!!!



Piloted by Athrun Zala during the first half of SEED Destiny, this unit doesn't get much battle action when confronting Reo Noaroke's Phantom Pain (Saviour usually engage Chaos Gundam during their battle).However, Saviour does play a vital role in Battle at the Lohengrin Gate as Athrun clears a way for Shinn/Impulse to take down the Lohengrin.




That's the best history of the Saviour Gundam that is worth mentioning, I think (yeah it is, I can't mention that it got destroyed by Freedom/Kira or it will spoil the fun).I got this model for MYR 94.00, so its not a bad deal.;p




Apparently,this model needs a bit of lining work as it is not quite detailed. The one I post is after the lining work is finished, so it is a bit messy.



Like the Aegis Gundam, the Saviour is also capable of transforming into Jet Mode but with a better mobility. The main problem is, the joint is pretty much loose, so I had to be careful handling it (thankfully the problem isn't as bad as my Wing Gundam.)




Nevertheless, it still maintain its position as 1 of my fav Gundam from the SEED Destiny timeline. Too bad it wasn't given much exposure. I just wish it can have a bit of action against the Freedom or Impulse.




Right now, I don't know if I should get the recently Vent Saviour Gundam (which series did it come from???). I heard it has a bit differences from the Saviour though. But I'd best start saving money for a better Gundam model (I'm planning to buy Dynames or Unicorn MG) or maybe to buy some accessories for my motorbike.Hiii....




Ok then, that's all I wanna write for the moment. I was thinking of writing a review of HG 1/144 Exia that I got at an expo.Ciaossu.

No comments:

Post a Comment